· Direction, control and monitoring of the tasks of the reception department.
· Organize, direct and coordinate the work of the reception staff.
· Public attention.
· Reservations- Check-in/check-out.
· Telephone service.
· Own reception tasks.
· Training in Tourism.
· Previous experience in a similar position.
· Responsible person, with flexibility and own initiative.
· High level of English, other languages valuable.
· Immediate availability.
What benefits will you get by joining Ohtels?
· Being part of a professional human team.
· Training plan.
· Competitive salary in the sector.
· Professional career at Ohtels. Projection and internal promotion.
At Ohtels Hotels & Resorts we offer you the opportunity to develop as a professional. We want to share with you the vocation of our trade.
Ohtels Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer and contributes to diversity. Our recruitment processes do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, gender, religion, age or any other grounds protected by state or local laws. Social inclusion is very important to empower our teams.